Made in Blaine, MN USA, are excellent quality and ready for quick shipping. 1-year warranty.
Description and Specifications:
- This is a high quality, heavy duty vertical crowd control stanchion storage cart that is made in the USA and not one of those cheap imported models you see online that takes forever to assemble and uses hundreds of nuts and bolts. Our design was well thought out to make it easier for the end user to assemble and use. This is a very nice cart.
- This model will fit 12 each retractable or rope stanchions and they lay flat on the cart. Stanchions are held in place in their own slots with easy to use bungee straps to secure. Slots have a rubber edge to protect your stanchions. We also offer 2 other models that hold 9 or 15 stanchions. Please see our other listings.
- Overall dimensions are 30 ½" x 32 ½" x 63" high. Check your door width to make sure it will fit through your doors. Designed to fit through a standard 36" commercial door but it is a very close fit. All doors are made different so we cannot guarantee it will fit through your door.
- Best reviewed 12 crowd control stanchion cart weighs 97 lbs empty and ships in 2 boxes.
- Comes standard with 4 each 5" x 2" swivel casters for easy maneuvering of the cart. 2 casters have locks for securing in place.
- Manufactured of aluminum and steel. Steel parts have a heavy duty silver powder coat finish that is durable and looks great. Upright leg posts are all aluminum with a mill finish.
- Comes 80% assembled ready to use. Just attach the 4 cross pieces and its ready to go. All hardware and instructions are included.
- These will fit any brand stanchion with a base up to 14½" wide.
- Made in Minnesota, USA by Quik Stage. Buy factory direct and save.
- Crowd control stanchions are also referred to as stanchions, stanchion, crowd control, barrier, barriers, queuing, Q line, Q lines, event, rope, velour ropes, braided ropes, wall mount, stanchion signs.
- Ships by UPS or Fed Ex small package. Larger quantities will ship by truck freight. Please read shipping instructions below before you click to purchase.
- Buy with confidence from a crowd control specialist who knows and understands stanchions and how they work. All stanchion carts ship from our Quik Stage Minnesota factory and warehouse.
- Questions? Please call toll us free 1-877-783-7373 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING.Free shipping in the continental US. Ships UPS or Fed Ex small package. Larger quantities will ship by truck and we reserve the right to select the best option for shipping. If it has to ship by truck, lift gate service is available for an additional $49.99 cost if needed. If you do not have a dock, you may need to assist the driver with breaking down the freight from the pallet which goes quickly. We will contact you prior to shipping to review shipping details. If you are unwilling or unable to assist with the delivery or have any other issues with receiving truck freight, please contact us prior to purchasing.
We are required by law to collect sales tax in the following states if you are not tax exempt: AR, CA, GA, IL, KS, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, VT, and WA.
If you are tax exempt and can provide us with a tax exempt certificate, please call us directly at 1-877-783-7373 to place your order.